We welcome guest bloggers, especially those who are bookpreneurs willing to share their success stories. We are also accepting short stories, preferably in the romantic suspense genre, but a good story is a good story. Let’s see.
Share your stories —
- Living Life One Story at a Time
- How you built your business using your book
Tips on writing and publishing—
- The written word
- Self-publishing tips
- Query opportunities
Please keep your submission to approximately 500 words and your bio that will appear at the end of your blog to about 100 words. If you have a particular picture to be associated with your blog, please submit. If you are referring to your book, the cover photo would be appropriate. No advertisements for services or products are allowed in your blog. Do not over-promote your book in the blog, provide an honorable mention for relevancy.
Other submission types to be considered.
- Romantic suspense or suspenseful short stories (keep it under 7500 words).
- Book, television, and movie reviews (500 words or less. No bio required but an identifier.)
We are currently booking interviews for our simplydilsa Podcast Living Life One Story at a Time which launches August 2, 2018. We would like to interview:
- Authors of all genres and types.
- Authors who have written books to enhance or promote their businesses.
- Professionals who provide services to authors.
The format is a 45-minute session of coffee table talk, interview questions, and interactions from the audience.